February is historically known as the month of romance. Most of us celebrate Valentine’s Day by showering our loved ones with gifts of candy and flowers (preferably chocolate, roses or both). We have a much better gift idea! Ours is fat-free and it will not wither away by the month’s end. Check it out.
Timberhaven’s “Fall in love” offer may be the best gift this Valentine’s season. The special consists of one – yes, only one – Aspen Hill I log home package available during February. This is a limited-time offer and expires on February 29, 2016. The package is priced to sell and too sweet to pass up. This design is aesthetically beautiful and has a versatile floor plan to boot. Imagine relaxing in your new great room, enjoying the warmth of all this natural light. Here are additional specifics…
Aspen Hill I: Floor Plans
• 1,756 total square feet
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Wide-open living and kitchen/dining areas
• Cathedral ceiling in living and dining room areas
• Vast wall of glass with stunning trapezoid window schematic
• Tons of outdoor living areas
What’s not to love? This One-Time Special Offer is Getting Sweeter
• This log home package has been manufactured with our premium-grade kiln-dried engineered logs.
• There’s only one materials package to be sold at the discounted rate. First come, first served.
• No modifications can be made to the plan or to the collective package.
• Delivery must be taken by May 31, 2016.
• Additional shipping charges and sales tax may apply.
• Having said all of that, the February 2016 special offer will be sold for $102,995.
• It’s a savings of nearly $22,000.
Aspen Hill I: Complete Materials Package
The Aspen Hill I materials package is the most complete package. It includes our 6×8 D premium-grade, mortise and tenon corners, 2x rafter roof system, interior walls/doors, porches, deck, Andersen window/door units, all insulation, T&G ceiling and wall finish, 30-year architectural shingles, exterior preservative and so much more.
Did you fall in love?
If you’ve fallen in love with the Aspen Hill I model, give us a call – or contact your local rep – to learn more about this special offer.