Dealership Opportunities – Advantages
- Award-winning literature: Plan Book, Scientifically Speaking-The Facts About Kiln-Dried Solid & Laminated Logs, 16-page informational brochure
- Sales leads provided
- Co-op advertising program and benefits from corporate’s national advertising
- Protected marketing territory
- Training and ongoing support
- Construction workshops
- Expert design and engineering support
- Most complete & highest quality package in the industry
- Most competitive pricing
- Work with the most respected industry leader
Through the assistance of more than 50 dealerships, Timberhaven log home & timber frame packages are shipped across America and internationally. Some of our most accomplished dealers have a background in sales, construction, real estate or other related fields. Some operate in a full-time capacity, others part-time.
Timberhaven Dealers – Attributes
- Enjoy sharing the dream of log home living with their customers.
- Have a burning desire to be successful and a willingness to work hard in achieving that goal.
- Operate their business in a professional manner and treat their customers in a fair and ethical way.
Would you like to learn more about joining our team?
If you too share these values and are interested in learning more about our dealership opportunities, please click to contact Brad Mercer or Joe Folker or call (570) 765-7293. We’ll be happy to discuss the opportunity available in your area as log home & timber frame home sales professional.