Just like the masters of old, true perfection comes not through machines and automation but through sweat and toil of human hands, spurred onward by a vision deep within. At Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes, we share this same purpose and dedication, a singular vision to craft the most beautiful timber frame homes, uniquely shaped and formed for you and your lifestyle.
The Timberhaven staff has the knowledge and experience to meet our customers’ varied needs. Our methods and techniques have been proven time and time again to a solid advantage in the custom home industry.
Engineered Beams & Timbers
Our kiln-dried engineered beams and timbers offer a superior product at a great price. These timbers are created by taking individual boards and laminating them together in a radio frequency dryer to create a complete timber. These timbers are then cut and milled to the specifications for your home. This process results in the most stable, virtually check free, high grade log available in the market. We are very proud to offer this high quality and truly unique product to the log home and log cabin market.
The benefits include:
- Engineered logs provide virtually no checking
- Engineered logs are dryer than a solid log with an average 9% moisture content
- Engineered logs have a more refined appearance – accepts stain and preservative the same as the conventional log and beams
- Engineered logs are stronger – As a laminated product, the alternating grain of the individual plies provides significant strength and stability to each of the laminated log cants, providing stronger and straighter logs than a solid log of the same species and dimensions.
- Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes’ engineered logs are a superior product at a solid log price!
Many manufacturers claim to offer kiln-dried products, but few of them meet the specifications that Timberhaven requires. Our timbers are required to undergo a closely-monitored drying process during which large amounts of water are removed from the wood. Kiln-drying also sanitizes the timbers by killing off insects and larvae which burrow into the wood. This process minimizes future problems that can arise from timbers slowly drying over time – shrinking, cracking, warping, and twisting – which is important because of the tight specifications to which the home is built.
Service You Can Count On
Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes has a reputation for providing incredible service and support – before, during and after your timber frame home is built.
- Technical assistance is just a toll-free phone call away
- Detailed drawings to assist builders and do-it-yourselfers alike
- Precut timber frame packages that take the guess-work out of the cutting in the field by doing it in our factory to exacting tolerances
- Presorted labeled timbers that correspond to detailed construction plans, that saves time on the job site
At Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes, we understand the importance of working with a local sales professional who knows your needs better than anyone else. We don’t believe in simply making a sale – we value relationships. Our large network of the industry’s best and most knowledgeable representatives will be there with you every step of the way, from the first steps of planning to the finishing touches of construction.