When it comes to commercial projects these days, many business owners want more than great location. Today, many business and building owners want a building design that’s both eye-catching and dynamic–a design that makes them stand out, so more customers are drawn in. Because of this, there’s been a shift in commercial building exterior design. This new diversity in commercial real estate allows buildings to get their own personal design stamp in terms of color, texture, pattern, and style–a lot of which includes log and timber materials.
Specialty Materials that Make a Statement: Commercial Projects
If you think about it, the use of log and timber materials just make sense. What better way to make a statement than with the warmth of beautifully crafted materials that are both elegant and rustic? Whether your project calls for an entire structure, or simply some decorative details to enhance its look, Timberhaven’s log and timber materials give you versatility and flexibility, making them ideal for nearly every use.
In addition to our fully designed commercial projects, we offer specialty accents that include:
- Timber Frame or Post & Beam Porch Systems
- Timber Trusses
- Timber Gable Accents
- Corbels & Faux Hayloft Doors
- Decorative Timber Overhangs
- Railing Systems
- Stone Veneer
- Log Sidings (available in a variety of profiles)
- Cedar Shakes, Shiplap, Board and Batten
- HardieBoard & LP Diamond Kote LP SmartSide
Building Plans for All Commercial Projects
From churches to welcome centers, cabins to lodges, restaurants to B&Bs, gazebos to pavilions, and everything in between, Timberhaven can provide a full scale of materials and services for all your commercial building needs.
Some projects we’ve had the privilege to collaborate on include structures and accents for businesses and organizations such as:
- D&J Kennels – a 5-star luxurious dog and cat kennel, Mt. Pleasant Mill, PA)
- Glenmere Events Center – an opulent event center located on the grounds of Glenmere Mansion, NY
- DCNR of Pennsylvania – various custom pavilions
- Arkansas Welcome Center – solid log, log siding and decorative trusses
- Juniata Valley Council of Boy Scouts – memorial lodge built with Engineered logs as well as a small scout cabin, Spring Mills, PA