Quality That Lasts
Quality is an integral part of Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes. We pay careful attention to each step in the manufacturing process to ensure a quality log home or timber frame home that will last a lifetime.
- Kiln-Dried Engineered Logs with 9% average moisture content give superior strength and stability with little to no checking, warping or twisting
- Kiln-Dried Traditional Solid Logs/Timbers with an average moisture content of 19% or less
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all wood components manufactured by Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes
- Name-Brand Components are standard in every Timberhaven package
- Quality Assurance with each log graded and stamped with the Log Home Council’s certification for a true non-settling log home
Custom Built To Your Style
Everyone’s style is unique and Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes encourages you to express your style. Let us help you by offering:
- Free custom design to create a unique custom log home, timbe frame home or log cabin that perfectly matches your lifestyle
- Hundreds of pre-drawn models to provide ideas or starting point for your custom log home or custom log cabin
- Many profiles and corner assemblies to choose from, as well as rustic “hand-hewn” finishes
The Complete Log Home Package
Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes offers total log home package flexibility. Our log home packages are broken down into three areas.
- Log & Timber includes all the kiln-dried logs/timbers
- Weather tight includes all framing systems through shingles, windows/exterior doors, ect. All the materials needed to “weather” tight your home.
- Finish materials includes the stair system, tongue & groove wall finish, trim materials, insulation, etc. needed to complete your home.
Together these packages offer the most complete log cabin kits and log home packages available today.